10 Feb Complying with GDPR Regulations
What steps have we taken to ensure that our application/platform will be GDPR compliant?
MINIMIZE THE CAPTURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Only the data strictly necessary to provide the service
- After a thorough reflection about the purpose of the application and the benefits for the user
DEFINE AND CONTROL ALL THE PROCESSES USING PERSONAL DATA
- Know exactly the personal data flow to apply the security procedures
EMPOWER THE USER TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT PERSONAL DATA SHARING
- Inform the user about which data is collected and what for
- Of course, retrieve explicit consent for personal data processing
- Making the user able to see the personal data shared with the platform
- Give the user the choice to change or revoke the consent, informing about the consequences on the platform performance
- Educate the user about the importance of data protection
cookie consentPosted at 05:30h, 07 April
A cookie consent banner is the cookie warning that pops up on websites when a user visits the site for the first time.
It’s the banner that declares what cookies and trackers are present on a website and gives the users a choice of consent before their data is processed.